Every country has different charm. Some countries are good with political issue; some others are great travel destination four tourists. If you like water travel a lot, you might find it fun to know the list of country with the best beaches in the world. Beach is one of the most popular travel destinations for various type of travel whether it is romantic vacation, adventure trip, or family travel. Those countries have become the best destination for those who are seeking for enjoyable sunbathe, water sports, and seafood. Thus, you can visit these countries if you are running out of vacation destination.
- Indonesia is a country in Southeast Asia which has been famous for having exotic islands and beautiful beaches. Bali and Lombok are two most popular islands in Indonesia which are a home to exotic beaches such as Kuta Beach, Pink Beach, Nusa Dua Beach, and many more. When it comes to beaches, Indonesia is one of the greatest homes. Indonesia is a country which is great visit during your summer vacation. There are many beaches you can find aside from Lombok and Bali islands.
- Australia is also famous for its beaches since it is a home to a huge amount of coastline. The beaches in this country are varied. There are beaches for those who are seeking for peaceful sunbathe. There are also beaches for those who are seeking for sunrise or sunset. Other beaches are for those who are seeking for adventure through water sports. Some of most famous beaches in Australia you can visit are Cable Beach in Broome, Whitehaven Beach, Burleigh Head Beach, and Main Beach in Noosa.
- Next country with the best beaches is Philippine in Southeast Asia. This country consists of 7,107 islands. Thus, sandy beaches are common and become one of the main attractions. The most famous beach from this country is Palawan. There is also El Nindo where you can choose to visit one of 50 white sand beaches. Siargio Island is also the best spot you can find in Philippines offering marine biodiversity in another level.
- Spain is also a country with the best beaches in the world. The coastline is not a new sight in this country. The alluring-marine filled with vivid blue water and mesmerizing rock formations are parts of charms you cannot resist from beaches in Spain. You can go to Asturias if you are looking for more adventures travel. You can also visit Langre to enjoy more tranquil rural ambiance. Other famous spots are Tamariu in Costa Brava, West Coast Cantabria, and Playa del Ingles.
- The United States also a home to various beaches which can be considered as best ones. Florida and Hawaii are the most famous spots to find exotic beaches in America. There are many type of beaches such as beaches with black sand, white sand, cliff-side, or isolated one. The coastlines in The United States are often dramatic offering the best scenic landscape. No wonder it is a country with the best beaches in the world.