Bali is often called as islands of gods since the beauty of it is ethereal. If you decide to visit Bali for your next trip, you will need travel tips to Bali from experienced travelers. Those will be helpful for you to enjoy your tri without so much hassle. Bali itself is located in Indonesia, one of the largest countries in South Asia. Indonesia is a home to many exotic islands and one of the greatest islands is Bali. People also call Bali as Paradise Island because the scenery is beyond beautiful. In fact, Bali is one of the most favorite islands for international tourists include famous public figures.
Find out useful travel tips to Bali
In Bali, you will find lots of interesting spots to visit started from the beaches, to the ancient architecture in form of temples. You can also interact with the local who have been keeping the original culture until now. To make your journey more convenient and memorable, here are some tips to travel in Bali:
- The temperature in Bali is hot almost year-round. The average temperature is about 32 degrees Celsius. Therefore, it is highly recommended to bring comfortable clothes and avoid jeans. It’s better to bring clothes made of cotton fabrics. It is also recommended to wear comfortable foot wear such as open-toe shoes.
- Bali is a home for the ancient culture. Thus, don’t miss cultural events when you can during your trip in Bali. There are many events like rituals or festival held regularly in many places in Bali such as fire dance at Uluwatu. It is best to enjoy and watch the events or ceremony to understand more about the local custom and culture.
- The next travel tips to Bali is to bring your own sarong from home or hire from the local. In Bali, there are lots of temples. If you want to visit and enter them, you will need sarong, and a sash. It is to respect the local and that’s how the customs go in Bali. Those are needed to cover your legs so your outfit will be appropriate to sacred place like temples.
- If you are backpacking, it is recommended to stay at guest house instead of five starts hotel. You can save your money for your trip. You can also opt to rent moped as your transport since it’s particularly cheaper than taking cabs or taxi to explore the area in Bali.
- Pay a visit to the filming site of Eat, Pray, Love the movie in Ubud. This traditional area of Bali also offers Yoga classes that you can take during your trip. This benefits your health so you can enjoy your trip with fit body. In Ubud, you can also visit the Monkey Forest and rafting sites in Ayung River.
Having a trip to Bali is good option especially for travelers who have limited budgets. The price of foods, as well as accommodation is relatively less expensive. The travel tips to Bali from experienced travelers above will be useful especially if it’s your first time visit.