When it comes to full-service Bali catering they’re clearly going to cost more compared to drop-off service. This is because a full-service catering will equip you with all of the staffing needs that will take the burden of servicing your guests during the happenings of the event you’re running. There are plenty of Denpasar catering that offer both full-service and drop-of. Full-service catering is obviously going to be more costly, but is it worth it?
Before inquiring Bali catering – know the scale of your event
The fact that you’re considering a drop-off at all signify that your event is small-scale. Having a large-scale event of over 50 – 100 people attending with simply a drop-off is often not doable. For instance, if you’re thinking of inviting more than just immediate family and closest friends to your wedding, then a drop-off wedding catering services is likely not going to be enough to fulfill all of your needs.
Cost-related issues when considering catering Bali
The most obvious advantage when it comes to ordering drop-off catering as opposed to the full-service one is the huge reduction in price. Drop-off catering doesn’t provide staffed services. It stops at providing you food for your event and that’s it.
When can drop-off Bali catering work?
Drop off catering can work in many small-scale events. There are several scenarios that you can see this working:
- You have your own staff (or you know, people like your family members and friends) who will handle serving the food and making sure the food lasts throughout the event.
- You have a small-scale personal event that would be fine with just some cleaning work you do by yourself after the occasion.
Full-service catering is the safest option for all events
Most events outside of immediate personal events like family gathering often requires a presence of full-service catering. Make sure that you always consult your full-service catering Bali to gain valuable insights for your event. The presence of catering staff is going to take off the burden off of you (or your family members hired as helping hands). To sum it up, here are there benefits of hiring a full-service catering:
- Peace of mind. You don’t have to run around during your own event.
- You don’t have to take care of the setup and the maintenance of the food throughout the event. Have a catering menu that may spoil? A full-service catering staff will take care of that.
- The biggest clean up duty is taken care of. Who has the energy to do the dishes after an event?
- You don’t want to bother yourself with chores and all if you’re having a wedding let a reliable wedding catering services do it for you.
Sit back and let the staff do their work so you can focus on what matters
What does your event mean for you? Is this event an excellent networking opportunity for you? If so then it makes sense for you to invest on a good catering Bali instead of skimping on a good service. The peace of mind you get from hiring a reputable full-service Bali catering will be worth it .