Dubai is one of the most sought travel destinations in the world. It has changed a lot from a dessert to the most luxurious place on Earth. This is where you can find the largest mall in the world, the tallest building in the world, and many more wonderful things. People always relate Dubai to dry and hot atmosphere. Not to mention that dessert is the closest thing most people remember when it comes to this place. However, Dubai is also a place where everything now is available. Even if it is not, the people there will make it comes true. If you think you can only enjoy shopping and sight-seeing while travelling in Dubai, you need to think twice because Dubai is also home to beautiful beaches.
Wonderful beaches in Dubai you need to pay a visit
You can do many things in Dubai since there are many interesting places to visit. The beach is one of the must visit travel attractions when it comes to Dubai. Lots of foreign tourists enjoy their time in several beaches while they are in Dubai. Pick your most desire beach to put it in your bucket list!
- Kite Beach is not only wonderful but also interesting because it is where you can see lots of kite-surfers surroundings. In this place, you can practically choose any type of watersports. You and your travel buddies can go kayaking, wakeboarding, and even paddle-boarding in this beach. The facilities at this beach are well equipped. Washroom, cafe, and food trucks are available to provide your needs while enjoying your time.
- Black Palace Beach is also attractive beach located in Dubai specifically between Burj Al Arab and Palm Jumeirah in Al Sufouh. This beach is more peaceful and serene compared to others. The facilities here are still scarce this is the best place to bask in salty air far from unnecessary crowds.
- Sunset Beach is one of the most favorite beaches in Dubai. It is located between Umm Suqeim Park and Arabian Gulf. The beach is home to white sand and pristine water. This is also favorite place for families to enjoy their time. The best time to visit this place is when the sun is about to go down and that’s why it’s called sunset beach anyway. The facilities here are well equipped.
- The Beach is what you call for a beach at JBR. This is a beach where most people enjoying their time for doing sports like jogging. You can also enjoy your time at open-air markets. This is the right place if you just want to enjoy your time leisurely by having delicious lunch or just strolling around the beach.
- Al Mamzar Beach is a favorite place for families. There are swimming pool, gardens, as well as playgrounds. That is why this place is family-friendly. You can have a barbeque picnic while letting your kids to play around the area freely. Aside from family-oriented facilities, this place also has scenic view to enjoy all the time.